Book Writing Coach
Irene Graham – The Creative Writer’s Workshop
Book Writing Coach – Irene Graham
Creative Coaching for your Novel or Memoir.
Irene G. works one-on-one with writers at each stage of the writing process. Develop and write your Novel or Memoir with creative coaching.
- Do you need help developing your story?
- Is the structure of your book in trouble?
- Are you currently writing your book and need feedback?
- Do you need advice on how to get an Agent and publish your book?
One-on-one feedback may not only save you many rewrites, but will allow you to engage in the creative process on a deeper level as you write your novel, memoir or biography. Guidance includes visual exercises on how to map your book using right-brain/left-brain learning techniques, plus reading of your work.
Get in touch with Irene today for a confidential discussion on how to turn the story in your heart into a best seller.Recommendations:
- Irene really helped me on my path as a writer. I knew how to start a story but thanks to Irene I now know how to finish it.
– Milla van der Hav, Netherlands. Winner: Fiction Award New Millennium Writings, USA
- Irene is an intuitive reader and inspires trust. She gave constructive feedback on what was working well in my book. Her comments on perspective and structure were very insightful. – Bronagh Slevin, Sicily – Author: Water Will Find Its Way
- What seemed like an impossible road, beginning a new book – has opened into the light. My gratitude. – Milree Latimer, Canada – Author: Will You Be Sitting Beside Me?
- Thank you so much for the consultancy on my story, it was invaluable and I am in the process of rewrites. I can’t thank you enough for your insight and specificity. – Scott Warrender, USA – Author: The Boat from Kilronan