The Writer’s Journey
Like an artist’s canvas, the blank page can be daunting for the writer – but it doesn’t have to be.
I believe, as children, we are born with inherent creativity. As life dictates our journeys it’s often easy to lose sight of what we wanted, quell our dreams, and stunt our creativity. We lose connection to our creative core.
But our creative spirit can be ignited. Our imagination can be pampered and helped to think differently. It can be shown ways to aid creation.
Inspiration can come from many sources. Our senses can be enlivened. Thought patterns invigorated. Our sense of creativity brought to life.
Creativity moves us forward, it brings an understanding of self. The act of creation can transform.
Yet creativity is different for everybody. That is what makes our talents unique…and our writings individual.
The writing journey offered to you in The Creative Writer’s Workshop shows you how to unleash your creativity, ignite your imagination, explore creative writing, unearth story, connect to figurative language, and write your book.
Over the past 28 years our proven right-brain/left-brain learning techniques, cognitive learning skills and approach to story creation have facilitated new, emerging and advanced writers to:
- access inherent creativity
- fuel imagination
- attain freedom to explore the inner self
- discover the depths of story creation
- inspire story concepts
- stimulate the writer within
- explore writing voice
- unearth figurative language
- write creatively
We encourage you to:
- ignite the spark of creation
- seek creativity
- delve into story
- explore genre
- and weave your book into being as you explore and discover your yellow brick road.
What We Offer
- Story Development – from initial concept to completed manuscript – we’ll work with you to unearth your story
- Work-in-Progress – we help solve areas of your story that you are unsure about: structure, characters, writing voice, etc.
- Corporate – we provide Writing for Marketing Courses, tailored to Corporate requirements, aimed at all levels of personnel.
- Editing Services – for writers we have developed books with – Book Synopsis – Query Letters – Copy Editing
- Publishing – at publishing stage we help and advise with the route to publishing. We also act as scouts for movie producers. We offer this service to writers we have developed books with.
We’re here to guide you each step of the way to discover your creativity and the world of words.
Enjoy the journey!